Thursday, July 06, 2006

Subscribe

Sorry, I couldn't invite you, but I was throwing myself a little pity party. See I was not sure how many people were actually reading this blog and I have been realizing just how ignorant I am about how to get interested people notification when Monk Notes had changed. But don't worry, you didn't miss much. The party was mostly me sitting in a corner feeling sorry for myself, drinking Pepsi One and watching reruns of Seinfeld.

Anywho, I think I've solved the problem. I have a Bloglines button now on the page and if you are so inclined, you can click it and sign up. I hope the process isn't too complicated. If it is, blame Splenda.

I have also been wondering just who might be reading this blog on a semi-regular basis. I'm sure I haven't posted enough to make it worth while, but I also haven't had much to say (or perhaps I haven't been motivated to write regularly -- I blame the coffee and Kramer). Anyway, if you are someone who drops by now and then, do take a few moments to subscribe and also to send me a note to let me know you are reading.

Until next time, peace.

No comments: