Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Tonya and I took the twins and Max to see The Country Bears last night. It is a goofy little movie, but was kind of fun. Max brought in a magazine I had gotten him earlier and lost all but the cover. Ate too much popcorn and paid for it all night long.

Wrote pretty much nothing, but did work on the webpage. I need to finish this children's book. I am wondering about whether I should post it to my website. Should have tried to write a little or maybe revise my newest story last night (since I wasn't sleeping), but I played with the stupid computer instead.

Read only a few pages of The Ghostway and nothing in the Merton book. I did put a hold on a book yesterday, Practical Gods by Carl Dennis because I am trying to read Pulitzer Prize winners. If it comes before I finish the Merton book, I may turn Merton back in. This morning read chapter 11 of Proverbs and chapter 12 of Ecclesiastes. That business about God bringing every deed to judgement is scary.

No comments: