Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Well, I just signed up for this blogger thing and I'm trying it out. Thanks mostly go to Brad Smithart for not only being a very cool friend, but for giving me the idea of doing this.

Speaking of Brad, I suppose a most recent event involves he and I fixing the breaks on the van. Spent Saturday night at his place and had a fun time. Watched The Legend of the Drunken Master and burned some cds. Talked about my website, writing, music. Nikki made Buffalo Wing Sandwiches and we ate them, for they were delicious.

Today is the twins' birthday. They did the Chuck E Cheese thing and after I get finished at the Writing Center, I think we are going to go out to a movie and dinner. I suppose it will be Powerfuff Girls or something like that. Hopefully we can do Chili's and not McDonald's or Burger King.

Hope I can figure this out.

No comments: