Friday, January 04, 2008

Publication Notes for December 2007

My story "Hard Light" has been published in the Winter 2007 issue of Mouth Full of Bullets. They have two versions, online and print. Mine is in the print edition, so you will have to purchase a copy to read it, but from what I have seen of the other stories in the collection, I suspect it is well worth the six bucks, especially if you like mystery fiction.

I am happy about this for a couple reasons. This is the first published appearance of a character I created years ago named Wilson Bell. My novel Don't Hang On is where Bell first came into being. Only a handful of people have read this book. (Eventually I will have time, energy, and inclination to revise it and try to get it published. Until then, you can read the first chapter here.) I hope people will like the story enough for me to think it worth my time to resurrect a character that many did not know had died. I wrote at least one more story with this character, but I have not been able to find it anywhere, either in hard copy or on a disc. Anyway, I hope you will read this story and enjoy it.


Espresso Fiction should publish my story "The Noisy Neighbor" on January 8. My online interview is there, but at the moment, I'm not sure how to access it.


Two of my stories, "Puppy" and "A Little Accident," should go live at Sniplits soon. I am working on getting information for them to do an author page.

Some time ago, I had a poem accepted at Poetry: stet. So far the webpage remains the same as it did in March of (now) last year. I'm begining to wonder if that poem is going to see the light of cyber day.

No comments: